Sunday, December 1, 2019

Arlington; Sunnyside Branch - Week 13

25 November 2019

YOOOOOOO

What's good, fam?

First thing's first. I have a new comp and she's THE BEST. She's awesome. Her name is Hermana Fuller and she's like the best missionary out here.

This week was pretty slow, but also crazy because of transfers. My old companion was really sick at the beginning of the week, so I studied all day Tuesday. Then Wednesday we left bright and early for transfers.

And let me tell you...

It
Was
AWESOME.


I got to see ALL of my friends in the mission!! I finally met up with Hermana Billings and Hermana Nilsson which was the best experience of my life. I missed them so much. My actual favs in the entire world. Then, I saw Dax again!!!! Twice in a week!! It was awesome. He's already training which is insane, but not surprising at all. He is an AMAZING Elder.


Then, Hermana Fuller and I shipped off back to Arlington. We decided to go to WinCo, which was QUITE the experience. I don't think I've ever felt so lost in my life (nor have I looked for a bar of soap so hard either). But it was at WinCo that I decided I liked Hermana Fuller. Hahaha. She's awesome.


The rest of the week was pretty slow. We were just getting into the groove of everything. The branch had a Thanksgiving party and so many people were there! We had 2 friends there, which was really fun!

Sorry, it isn't too interesting this week, I'll try to have something better next time.

I encourage each of you to read Alma 5 this week. We have a Savior who loves us and who has Atoned for us. Do we have the image of God engraven upon our countenances? Are we ready to meet him as good and faithful servants? Let us be faithful to Him! He loves us so much and just wants us to come back home.

I am so thankful for all of you and for everything you've done for me in my life! I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am now if I didn't have wonderful examples and ministers in my life. So thank you all! I love you, and Heavenly Father loves you a whole lot more. (;

Hermana Jimenez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arlington; Sunnyside Branch - Week 30... The News

23 March 2020 Hello friends and family! I have felt all your love so strongly this week. Thank you so much for your prayers and emails...