Sunday, October 13, 2019

Arlington; Sunnyside Branch - Week 6

7 October 2019

Alright peeps well here's the Tea... I'm being half-trained. Hahaha. No one saw that coming, but I'm staying in the area and my trainer is coming to me so that's 10/10 stressful because I guess she's in charge of me, but it's my job to teach her all about the area. #RIP.

Everyone and their dog is getting whitewashed or half-trained, so that's whack. BUT THAT MEANS THAT I'M PROBABLY GOING TO GET TO SEE HERMANA NILSSON AND THAT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY.



This week was 10/10. I got my package with all the goodies (including some sour gummy Alpacas) Love how my family still finds a way to roast me even from hundreds of miles away. 




WE HIT STANDARDS AGAIN which is basically unheard of, that's 2 times in a row. What a wild ride out here, haha. This area is being blessed A LOT right now, so that's amazing. We got Jose on date (woot woot!!). And it was GENERAL CONFERENCE YALL!!!

Also, we taught one of our new friends and the whole time he was so preoccupied with how "powerful" my voice was. Lol get recked. He was like, "if you chastised me I would die." "Your voice is so good for this job." "You're going to go so far in life." Get recked. Hahaha. It was really weird, but he's progressing a lot and doing good, so that's amazing!

Whatta' ride. General Conference was amazing. Everyone kept mentioning one of my favorite chapters in the Pearl of Great Price (and scriptures in general) Moses 1 when Satan comes to Moses and says, "Moses, thou son of man, worship me." I was always shook that Satan had the kahunas to try to convince Moses that he was worth worshipping directly after he saw the literal FACE OF GOD. Like, are you KIDDING me!?!?! But he's a convincing dude. He uses fear and deception to try and leverage himself to seem more important than he is. FAM. SATAN IS GARBAGE. Don't let him think you're of less worth than you are. You are a Daughter or Son of God.

Love you guys,
Hermana Jimenez

Also EAR BAGS. No one knows they're there and when I tell them, they're shook!!! Hahah. I took them for a spin one night and everyone and their dog wishes they had them. So thanks momma.🧡🧡🧡







No comments:

Post a Comment

Arlington; Sunnyside Branch - Week 30... The News

23 March 2020 Hello friends and family! I have felt all your love so strongly this week. Thank you so much for your prayers and emails...